Early Childhood Teacher Development
Nicholson Early Child Professional Development is devoted to supporting the professional growth of early childhood teachers in the central Texas area. We offer informative and engaging clock hour training classes on a variety of topics with learning objectives and content based on:
- Early childhood educational theory and research
- Texas state licensing regulations
- National accreditation criteria
- TEA Prekindergarten Guidelines
A Balanced Approach
By balancing theory with practical tips and techniques, participants leave our classes with ideas they can implement the next day, but also understand the foundations of why we do what we do.
- If you have registered and paid for a class, but cannot attend for health or emergency reasons, you can send an alternate person in your place.
- If a class is cancelled by the instructor due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstance, you will have the option of receiving a refund or having credit toward another class.
- Class size is limited to 30 participants.
- Participants must arrive by the scheduled class start time in order to attend.
- Participants receive a training certificate as they leave the class.
- Records are kept so reprints can be made in the event of a misplaced certificate!