April 14, 2018
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
This is a special 10-hour professional development class. To view the promotional flyer for our special session series, 10 hour workshops SPRING 2018 (PDF).
Join us for a day of intensive talk about two year olds! Our topics will include:
- Developmental achievements (from separation anxiety to toileting)
- Developmentally appropriate guidance (with a special discussion on biting)
- Key experiences to include in your curriculum
- Ideas for making your own materials to enhance your classroom
- PLUS an opportunity to make-n-take something new for Monday!
A pizza and salad lunch will be provided at no additional cost. If you have specific dietary or allergen concerns, please bring your own lunch!
Each Saturday Seminar will include 6 hours of instructor-led and 4 hours of self-study for a total of 10 clock hours.
Registration fees must be paid in advance in order for your space to be reserved. No refunds unless the presenters cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Participants can transfer their registration to another person if they later discover they are unable to attend and have already paid their registration fee.
Do you have questions? We're happy to help. Simply call us at (512) 243-6539 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.